- Somerville-based Cuppow makes USA-made, environmentally and family friend mason jar lids, $7.95
- Another Somerville company ReFleece uses recycled fleece from Patagonia's Common Threads Program to make tech cases, $25-32
- Right outside of Boston, Happy Scarf is a husband-wife duo that creates oversized scarves that celebrate contemporary Asian textile design, $24
- Boston native Ianthe Mauro makes scented candles which double as a moisturizer when melted, $28 and up. Objects with Purpose products are hand-poured in California.
- Exterior view of The Grommet's Davis Square office
- CEO and Co-Founder Jules Pieri