Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- West Elm Market Scarborough Beach Umbrella, $69.95
- Illesteva Leonard Sunglasses at Michelle Willey, $165
- Crate & Barrel To-Go Containers, $10.95-$12.95
- American Apparel Unisex Reversible Easy Sweater, $56
- Pendleton Jerome Towel at Patch NYC, $46
- First Aid Beauty Aloe+ Soothing Gel, $20
- Will Leather Goods Bright Stripe Carry All at Crush Boutique, $98
We've dished on where to find summer's finest swimwear (even if stores are already picked over in June), but you need more than a bathing suit to hit the beach in style. Here we present seven items to carry along, including Illesteva eyewear, a cozy American Apparel sweater for when the sun goes down, a sunburn soother, and a Pendleton towel—plus of course, a Will Leather Goods tote to bring it in. Just make sure to pack the sunscreen.
· 12 Stores to Update Your Swimwear Before Summer [Racked Boston]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]