Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Izola Rosemary Candle at the ICA Store, $35
- Patch NYC Bear Candle (Jasmine, Violet, Cedar, Amber Wood), $37
- Market at West Elm Kitchen Candles (6 Various Scents), $19
- LAFCO Set of 3 Dining Room Candles (Mix of Celery, White Florals, Thyme) at Lekker, $85
- Diptyque Mimosa Mini Candle at Barneys, $28
- 80 Acres Lavender Soy Candle (Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Lime) at Hudson, $26
- Aunt Sadie's Beach Boys Candle (Tropical Suntan Lotion), $17
Spending $30 on a candle can feel like the most indulgent thing sometimes, but there is nothing like it to switch a mood in a flash (of your lighter). These seven wicked options are filled with luxurious scents to soothe and refresh, with notes of rosemary, jasmine, clementine, cedar, and celery among others. Tease your strongest sense with jars that look as good as they smell at Lekker, Barneys, Hudson and beyond.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]