Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Blogger BleachBlack curates a shop on Wasteland [Wasteland]
· Here's the chain being called Wal-Mart's 'worst nightmare' [Time]
· WSJ's Sept issue to include profile of Isabel Marant [Speakeasy]
· 300 hours go into one Louis Vuitton Fine Jewelry necklace [Forbes]
· Madewell, SoulCycle and Drybar link up, offer discounts [Racked NY]
· Shark-preserving artist Damien Hirst designs scarves for McQueen [WWD]