Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The United Bamboo cat calendar is here [Racked NY]
· New Hermès app helps you tie a head scarf [StyleFile]
· Long read: US textile factories, back from the dead? [NYT]
· Report: Workers in Bangladesh still being exploited [Independent]
· Former Trader Joe's pres to open store selling expired food [HuffPo]
· Fashion critic Cathy Horyn wore jean shorts to the Milan shows [The Cut]
· Ryan Gosling's Drive jacket is in new edition of Grand Theft Auto [GQ UK]