Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· General stores get a fashion makeover [WSJ]
· Life as a 'second-tier' model in China [Fashionista]
· Disney collaborates with shoemaker Del Toro [Nitrolicious]
· Julia Roberts goes barefoot at the Golden Globes [Vogue UK]
· In Colorado, more women open about recreational pot use [Elle]
· Attractive CEOs are more successful, better for companies [Atlantic]
· Custom red-carpet dresses mean you've made it in Hollywood [NYT]