Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Minimalism is out; welcome maximalism [Guardian]
· Alfred Marshall of Marshalls stores has died at age of 94 [NYT]
· Incredible outfits, hair from a scanned 1913 yearbook [Twisted Sifter]
· CEO of Allen Edmonds shoes on reinventing an old-school brand [FastCo]
· Kirsten Dunst is L'Oréal Professionnel's international spokesperson [Elle UK]
· Cara Delevingne poses with bird in new Mulberry campaign [Fashion Mag]
· Olivia Palermo engaged to model Johannes Huebl [Harper's Bazaar UK]