Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Apple iPhone sales continue to break records [NYT]
· Furnishings site for men, TRNK, debuts [Cool Hunting]
· Designer Rachel Pally launching stretchy baby line [WWD]
· Men's fashion designers are loving the high-style hoodie [WSJ]
· Trying on shoes with Sarah Jessica Parker and ... Gayle King? [Coveteur]
· Under new EIC Eva Chen, Lucky's ad pages still down for March [AdWeek]
· CB I Hate Perfume releases scents made from pressed flowers [Beauty Counter]