Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Steven Alan Fall '14 and The Row Fall '14 via Racked
- Zara Cable Stitch Oversize Sweater, $59.90
- Brandy Melville Hanalei Cardigan, $56
- rag & bone Talia V-Neck, $395
- Treat Wendy Short Sleeve Knit at Covet + Lou, $198
- H&M Mohair Sweater, $49.95
- MiH Jeans Chloe Button Back Sweater at Dress, $240
- Club Monaco Lourdes Cashmere Sweater, $349
- Somedays Lovin' Library Knit Jumper at Flock, $82
- Giu Giu Color Block Alpaca Sweater at Steven Alan, $350
- Daniela Corte Thunder Top, $525
Don't hold your breath—just because spring collections are trickling onto boutique racks doesn't mean winter is over yet. There are several weeks remaining that require cozy wears, and with Fall 2014 inspiration from New York's runways last week, designers like Steven Alan and The Row have us craving oversized knitwear. Borrow from next winter's trends now with these ten roomy knits.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]