Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jennifer Aniston's facets at the 2013 Oscars; Image via Getty
- AERIN by Erickson Beamon Purple Leaf Collar at M. Flynn, $875
- Tataborello Velatida Earrings at Anthropologie, $268
- Bobbles & Lace Silver Backed Blue Hanging Square Necklace, $40
- Deepa Guarnani Frosted Crystal Cutwork Earring at Flock, $98
- Gold West Vintage Vintage Gold Slant Ring with Pink Emerald-Cut Gemstone, $650
- Baublebar Electric Scarab Collar, $44
- Alexis Bittar Maldivian Linked Feather Necklace, $345
- Lulu Frost Stellar Bangle at Dress, $54 (on sale from $148)
With the 2014 Academy Awards coming up this Sunday, March 2, celebrity bling may be on your mind—it's certainly on ours! While we can't all walk the red carpet like a Hollywood starlet, you can always inject a bit of that award season glitz into an everyday look with statement-making faceted jewelry. Here we've collected 8 pieces for you to claim faster than an actor accepting an Oscar.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]