Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kate Spade statement necklace, $148
- Steven Alan Men's Sporty Raglan Sweatshirt, $165
- Clare Vivier Basketweave Foldover Clutch at M. Flynn, $180
- '47 Brand Kelly Green New '47 Franchise Hat, $26
- Scoop NYC Racerback Tank, $109 (on sale from $155)
- Kate Spade Capri Garden Necklace, $148<
- Nike NSW Tiempo '94 at Concepts, $110
- Pehr Origami Cotton Tote at Hudson, $40
- Patch NYC Olive with Grey Ikat Scarf, $196
- Blank Label Ashland Poplin Shirt, $125
- Keds Champion Dot Sneaker, $50
It's likely that something festive is on your calendar this St. Patrick's Day weekend and maybe into Monday for that bizarre Suffolk County-specific holiday known as Evacuation Day. Can't find anything green to wear? Well, today is your lucky day. Here are 10 buys—from men's tops to women's accessories—that will have your friends green with envy and you saying "Erin go bragh."
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]