Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Are B-list celebrities replacing fashion critics? [Fashionista]
· Meet "Anti-Agency," which signs alternative models [Stylelite]
· How fashion often provides hope amidst political unrest [FT]
· Hollister deletes model image after "emaciated" accusations [BI]
· What are we to do with all that empty brick-and-mortar space? [Forbes]
· On the red wine demise of Keira Knightley's Chanel bridal dress [Telegraph]
· Cate Blanchett's Oscars look totalled $18.1 million [Daily Mail]