Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Clockwise from top left: @1956blooms, @covetandlou, @emilyshell,
- @1956blooms: For all things aesthetically perfect and floral, look no further then Kaylyn of 1956 blooms. Floral designer and stylist, this Instagram will have you rushing to the Boston Flower Exchange.
- @blackinkboston: A stationery staple since 1994, their Beacon Hill and Cambridge locations offer unique gifts and goods. The boutiques’ Instagram highlights the newest and best at both stores and a
- @ceremony_boston: The self-proclaimed vanguard of indie bridal in Boston, Ceremony is absolutely unique. The shop’s Instagram offers first looks into new arrivals, stunning gowns, and all things we
- @covetandlou: The latest project from Tina Burgos, the same fabulous woman who brought Boston Stel's, is already a hit. The online shop’s Instagram offers a taste of all things Covet + Lou and the occa
- @emilyshell: Emily Geaman, blogger behind shell chic'd, offers a peek into her world and her classic Boston style. [Imag
- @flock_boston: A mother-daughter duo bring boho to the Bean with their store Flock and its Instagram. Highlighting brands like Wildfox and Dolce Vita, you can also spot the Flock team’s pups. [
- @hoggerandco: Local photographer Smita Jacob always manages to snap at the perfect moment, with a feed featuring examples of her client work, weekend antics, and plenty of flowers. [
- @olivesandgrace: This artisan store in the South End offers a peek into owner Sofi Madison’s favorite things and shows off her customers and their picks. Donuts abound. [
- @the_newenglander: Find the beauty of New England even through winter with gorgeous images from Rhode Island to downtown. [Image]
- @violalovely: Lisa Cancelli’s celebrated boutiques from Boston to Concord show off their newest stock and give viewers a little taste of her perfectly curated style. [
With Instagram gradually eclipsing all other social media one filtered photo at time, the community aspect of the app is providing new and unusual ways to get to know people and cities. Explore a new side of Boston through these ten stylish accounts, hashtag by hashtag.—Madeleine Coleman
We'd love to know of more amazing Boston Instagram accounts! Share your favorites in the comments.