Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· All the toxins that are out for your brain [The Atlantic]
· Johnny Weir got himself a fashion column [The Daily Beast]
· Katie Holmes, now the proud owner of whispy bangs [InStyle]
· Kate Hudson's LBD collection hits Ann Taylor on April 10 [WWD]
· Known ornament design pirater sues Urban Outfitters [Fast Company]
· New study claims cushy running shoes don't prevent injury [Outside]
· Merger talks between J.Crew and Fast Retailing have broken down [WSJ]