Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked National
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Two Tone Cat Eye Sunglasses at Bloomingdale's, $110
- Electric Blue Dress at VIRA, $105
- Doloris Petunia Swarovski Crystal Bubble Earring at M. Flynn, $110
- Maison Martin Margiela Embossed Python Bootie at The Tannery, $935
- Club Monaco Gisella Shirt Dress, $198.50
- Rebecca Minkoff Snake Print Mini MAC Crossbody at CUSP, $225
- Nanette Lepore Bungalow Dress, $448
- Girl Scout Knot Necklace at Holiday, $40
- Rick Owens Clean Biker Jacket at Barneys, $2150
- J.Crew Tile Indigo Top, $78
Blue is hitting hard this season, proving to be a spring trend as big as the sky above us. While our emotions are lingering on another kind of blues—the depressed, downtrodden wintery kind—stores are looking ahead to brighter days with both upbeat and richly deep hues of the color on their racks. Take a hint from Lucky editor in chief Eva Chen above, who mixes in a variety of blue for one weatherproof look, and layer on the cobalt, cornflower, and indigo.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]