Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kim and Kanye have set a wedding date [Us]
· Darfur Sartorialist shines a light on Sudanese style [Racked]
· Staples to close 225 stores in the US by 2015 [NYT]
· The Tracy Anderson workout you can do with a Swiffer [Cosmo]
· Zadig & Voltaire opening five new US shops this spring [StyleFile]
· Why do people have a negative reaction to Google Glass? [New Yorker]
· Under Armour may open a store in Georgetown [Racked DC]