Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 8 things to know about Lanvin founder Jeanne Lanvin [Fashionista]
· Amazon opens its first 3-D printed products marketplace [FastCo]
· Rumor: Bob Costas' Sochi pink eye due to botched Botox [Page Six]
· Jourdan Dunn speaks out about diversity on the runways [Telegraph]
· Cosmetics companies and the FDA battle it out over regulation [WSJ]
· Agent Provocateur has a new fragrance fronted by Penelope Cruz' sister [LDN]
· Should Mickey D's sue Moschino for its fast-food collection? [The Fashion Law]