Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate "The Boobs" Upton hates the boobs [Vogue UK]
· On the rise and fall of shopping malls in America [BBC]
· Beyoncé crashed Solange's Coachella set in Topshop [Grazia]
· Net-a-Porter tapped John Brodie as EIC of Mr Porter online [WWD]
· Some educated guesses as to why logos are happening rightnow [FT]
· Amazon plans to release its own smartphone by June [The Verge, via WSJ]
· Jean Paul Gaultier names comedian Jennifer Saunders his successor [i-D]