Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· DSW buys into Canada [WSJ]
· Fashionista got a site makeover [Fashionista]
· A rare glimpse inside Google X laboratories [FC]
· Barneys is selling $1,290 Saint Laurent hosiery [Fashion Spot]
· Dior follows Alexander Wang to Brooklyn Navy Yards [WWD]
· Victoria's Secret is headed to London this year [Daily Mail]
· Does Alex Wang mark a strategy shift for H&M because he's accessible? [FT]