Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ASOS Rain Boot, $37.63
- Steven Alan Front Panelled Anorak, $495
- Steve Madden Downpour Boot, $79.95
- Marimekko Pieni Unikko Umbrella, $69
- Burberry Mid-Length Technical Taffeta Hooded Trench, $750
- ASOS Gamble Jelly Shoes, $37.63
- Furla Candy PVC Pochette Shoulder Bag at Neiman Marcus,
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pickles Print Umbrella, $58
- Alternative Apparel Topanga Jacket at Flock, $128
- Hunter x rag & bone Rain Boot at Saks Fifth Avenue, $295
- Cleverhood Rain Cape at The Grommet, $239
Don't let today's sun fool ya—there are plenty more April showers on the horizon. In the event that you found yourself umbrella-less and sloshing around in ill-equipped shoes during yesterday's downpours, make sure you're better prepared for the next rainy day. Here are our picks for staying dry this spring.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]