Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Crop tops: Now for men, too [Style.com]
· Lula magazine got a makeover [Telegraph]
· Chelsea Clinton announced her pregnancy [Politico]
· The questions of our times: Can dudes be fat-shamed? [The Cut]
· Roberto Cavalli to sell his company for $621 million [Reuters]
· Karl Lagerfeld will show Chanel's cruise collection in Dubai [WWD]
· Jonathan Saunders collabs on beachy collection with Thomson [TFS]