Perfect Saturday Marathon Prep
- Image via @seacboston/Instagram
- Cinquecento (500 Harrison Avenue) brings a swanky Italian vibe to the SoWa neighborhood, and with it, a stylish brunch. From typical breakfast fare with an Italian twist (lemon and ricotta crepes, proscuitto
Etant (524 Tremont Street) is a no-fuss, award-winning spa known for its massage therapies. Make sure those muscles are good to go with a sports massage, $115 for one hour and $155 for an hour and a half.
[Image via <
- Follain (53 Dartmouth Street) equips runners with possibly overlooked necessities pre- and post-Marathon. Buy natural sunscreen from MyChelle to make sure you don't burn, while also making sure your skin doesn't take
- In just a five year time span, South End Athletic Company (652 Tremont Street) has become not only a South End fixture, but one deeply embedded in Boston's running tradition. Stop in to grab super soft
- Now, when all is said and done, snacks are an integral part of the marathon process (at least in our humble opinion!). Olives & Grace (currently at 81 Pembroke, but moving to 623 Tremont Street in May) is a mec