Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Did Kimye bump Kate Upton off the cover of Vogue? [E!]
· Mary Katrantzou on designing her first-ever bridal gown [W]
· American manufacturing on the verge of a dramatic change [Atlantic]
· Two retail factions battle over safer factories in Bangladesh [NYT]
· See Charlotte Olympia's Miami capsule collection [Racked Miami]
· How women are changing the Silicon Valley dress code [SF Gate via]
· Vogue expanding its website for a September Fashion Week relaunch [WWD]