West Elm Local Fenway
- Ceramic geo planters from Boston-based ShanMan Clay Co. are available at West Elm.
- Somerville's Albertine Press has letterpress notecards, journals, and prints on hand.
- Plum Island's Culinarium Kitchen is known for concrete kitchenware made from eco-friendly materials like concrete, recycled marble dust, rubber, cork, and stainless steel.
- Allston's Forestbound is all about handcrafted tote bags made from reclaimed materials.
- Coming from South Boston, J.Hill Design makes travel posters highlighting Boston and its sports teams.
- Arlington-based ReStudio makes maps using typography to describe the cities they represent.
- Easthampton's Taylor Ceramics offers hand-built and wheel-thrown vessels for plants and flowers.
- Sherborn-based Whitney Somerville creates printed textiles from natural fibers including cotton, linen, and silk using water-based inks.
- Finally, coming from the Seaport District is The Uncommon Green, maker of street maps glassware.