Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More older adults are squeezing into figure skating gear [WSJ]
· Five tips for shopping secondhand clothing [ModCloth]
· New company Eleven James will rent you a fancy watch [Consumerist]
· Andy Dunn of Bonobos on how to create a positive company culture [BoF]
· Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne have split [Enstarz]
· Diane Kruger spotted sporting that $3,800 Chanel backpack [InStyle]
· Levi's, Burberry among first brands to do Instagram video ads [Fashionista]