Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion is going through a 'mandal' moment [WSJ]
· See Scarlett Johansson and Jack Antonoff's prom pic [Page Six]
· Three success lessons from the founders of Birchbox [FastCo]
· Delayed Christmas gifts the fault of retailers, not UPS or FedEx [Consumerist]
· Why luxury brands are stupid for not selling their goods online [Businessweek]
· Inside Urban Outfitters' NYC concept shop, Space Ninety 8 [Racked NY]
· Intimacy 2.0 is a dress that goes see-through when its wearer is turned on [Dazed Digital]