Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Driely S., via Racked
- J.Crew Claremont Mini Purse, $168
- Artemis Design Co. Ikat Handbag at Flock, $290
- Rebecca Minkoff Marlow Mini Envelope Crossbody at CUSP, $225
- Star Mela Zelma Tote at Free People, $138
- Ted Baker Ruelles Mini Exotic Leather Clutch Bag, $215
- Danielle Nicole Alexa Tote at Moxie, $78
- All Hands Infinite Bag at Ode, $318
- Fjallraven Kånken Backpack, $75
- Patch NYC Gold Geometric Bag, $52
- Collina Strada Bag at December Thieves, $360
It's here! Finally. Spring's arrival requires some perky colors to banish those dark, muted tones. We've rounded up 10 bright bags ready to inject some life back into your wardrobe. From petite clutches to roomy totes, these accessories are sure to lighten your load—and all of them clock in under $400.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]