Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Designer: Channy Guak, 2016; Photographer: Yoshioka / All images courtesy of MassArt
- Left Designer: Morgan Hill; Photographer: Yoshioka / Right Designer: Margaret Galvin; Photographer: Yoshioka
- Left Designers: Andrew Berul, Morgan Hill; Photographer: Yoshioka / Right Designer: Lauren Dewey; Photographer: Yoshioka
- Left Designer: Anastasia Basista, 2014; Photographer: Swaine / Right Designer: Rebecca Lafrate; Photographer: Yoshioka
- Left Designer: Kimberly Nowers; Photographer: Swaine / Right Designer: Nicole Jimenez, 2014; Photographer: Yoshioka
- Designer: Vessela Yordanova, 2014; Photographer: Swaine
Saturday evening, the CFDA-approved fashion program at Massachusetts College of Art will transform the Park Plaza Castle into a runway. While it may not bear a strong resemblance to those of Lincoln Center, there's a chance you may one day see the work of these student designers on that revered New York Fashion Week catwalk. The end-of-year show will present pieces from more than 100 students to an audience of 1000, with categories including ready-to-wear, menswear, bridal, lingerie, and more, all capped off by the senior collections.
Tickets ($40) are still available for the 8:30pm show and may be purchased here.
· CFDA Scholar Erin Robertson Talks MassArt, Custom Textiles [Racked Boston]
· Our Fave Student Looks From the MassArt Fashion Show [Racked Boston]