Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Driely S. for Racked National
- Madewell Indio Shades, $55
- Steven Alan Thayer Sunglasses, $145
- Thom Browne Round Flippable Sunglasses in Satin Grey Crystal at The Tannery, $750
- Burger and Friends El Topo Sunglasses at Karmaloop, $28
- Concepts x Ray-Ban Polarized Leather Wayfarer, $300
- Warby Parker Reilly, $95
- Illesteva Leonard Sunglasses at Barneys, $177
- Lou Lou Teal Sunglasses, $20
- Randolph Engineering Aviator Flash Lens, $139
- Sunski Sunglasses at The Grommet, $48
We can see clearly now—that last year's sunglasses are lame compared to the colorful, glittery, flash-lensed goodness gracing people's faces this summer. Therefore, it's time to round up ten badass shades ready to be packed up for whatever Memorial Day Weekend jaunt is on the calendar.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]