Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Candy earrings at M. Flynn, $68-$98
- M. Flynn is an excellent destination for selecting bridesmaid gifts, with a broad variety of drop earrings in its Candy collection ($68-$98) and an edited assortment of leather clutches from the ever-cool Cla
- South End artisan shop Olives & Grace has built a reputation for crafting custom gift boxes using eco-friendly filler and its signature black and white striped paper—all tucked into myster
- Local menswear accessories brand Tucker Blair makes a treasured gift for both male and female bridal party members, with a broad variety of needlepoint flasks ($85) and coasters ($90) ready to be monogramme
Your bridal party, bridesmaids and groomsmen alike, are an integral part of wedding planning, from juggling distant relatives on the shower RSVP list to nursing bachelor and bachelorette party hangovers of epic proportions. When it's time to say "Thank you," head to these businesses for gifts your crew will cherish long after they've dutifully posed for pictures.
· Weddings Week 2014 [Racked Boston]