Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A flowing maxi dress from the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, by Driely S.
- Show Me Your Mumu Jocelyn Maxi at Flock, $216
- Venni Caprice Black Magic Mini/Maxi Dress, $145
- Shoshanna Jennifer Gown at Crush Boutique, $495
- Forever 21 Cutout Maxi Dress, $22.80
- Nanette Lepore Neo-Romantic Dress, $436.80 (originally $728)
- Zara Combined Maxi Dress, $79.90
- Madewell Piazza Maxi Dress, $168
- Club Monaco Alessandra Striped Maxi Dress, $269
- Kai-Aakmann Sleeveless Dress, $182
- Balmain Silk Printed Maxi Dress at Riccardi, $3325
The days of looking at maxi dresses with trepidation are long gone, with extended hemlines spotted everywhere from Castle Island promenades to Newbury Street patios. Boston women are a practical kind, so it's no surprise that we've embraced a garment which combines layering and statement-making all in one. Say goodbye to the miniskirt with these ten picks, ranging from sleek and simple to flowing and flowery.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked Boston]